Featured Not resolved

A friend of mine bought these a while back, wore them once, and decided that they did not fit him. I took them off his hands, and they fit me like a glove. Best fitting shoes ever. I play mostly on hard courts. I used them THREE TIMES, and the heel started to detach on both shoes (see pic). The adhesive failed completely. This model has the RG (Reactive Gel) insert, which you can clearly see exposed in the picture.

As I did not pay for these shoes, I have incurred no losses. I am posting this as a warning to others; don't assume a high-end shoe is well-constructed.

I am also disappointed because the amazing fit of these shoes could have made me a Wilson customer for life, and that's not gonna happen now.

Had an Experience with Wilson Sporting Goods?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more